Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Minor bug fixes
- Validate URLs before opening them
* Allow a request body to be sent when a custom HTTP method is used
* HTTP method menu is now editable
* Added a "Headers" tab to the Client Request panel. Any number of headers can be added to the request from this tab.
* Support Firefox 4; added item to "Web Developer" menu on the App Menu
- Updated for compatibility with Firefox 3.6.
- Added 'application/json' to the default list of representation content types, per user request
- Added 'text/plain' to the default list of representation content types, for compatibility for ASP.NET Web Services