To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- More re-architecting: uses less CPU, less memory, and fewer disk-accesses. Efficiency will be most noticeable at firefox startup, for users with multiple firefox windows open, and for users with large number of items in the browser history.
- Chinese translations updated.
- Works around a bug in Firefox 3.6 that interacted with this extension to gobble CPU.
- Fixed a bug that made blank entries in the history menu under certain circumstances.
- Added checks to ensure the extension redraws menus when the user changes how many days of history they want firefox to retain.
- Now cleans up all event listeners the extension creates.
First attempt at removing "redirect" web pages from the menus in firefox 3.6 or newer
Some generic code cleanup
* Code now updates menus when user is not using the history menu... so it should seem more responsive.
* If the extension still feels slow on your machine, there is now an option to TURN OFF FAVICON use in the history menus. This makes the history menu draw itself MUCH faster.
* Updated code to accommodate "Recently Closed Windows" menu that will appear in firefox 3.5
* More robust code for clearing submenus when user clears private data
* Some additional and updated internationalization strings
Queries to firefox history system now more efficient for toplevel menu.
Web pages without titles now show up as the URL name, rather than blank.
The extension now has better compatability with "open in new tab" functionality of the Tab Mix Plus extension and other extensions that alter how the history menu works.
Added translation Chinese/Traditional.
Many thanks to Merci Chao for providing fixes, translation, and coding suggestions.
No longer has an "older than x days" menu, due to new default # of days of history in Firefox-3.
2. Optimized code for 'Today' submenu... should speed it up significantly for people with large history.
This version compatible with Firefox version 2 only. Get extension version 0.4x for earlier versions of firefox.