Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can speed up the history menus substantially by turning off display of favicons in the extension's preferences (available in version 2 and above) or by reducing the number of days of history that firefox keeps in Preferences->Privacy->Use custom settings for history
"Today" submenu starts after items in top menu.. e.g. at 11th item in history... if first 10 are in main History menu.
- More re-architecting: uses less CPU, less memory, and fewer disk-accesses. Efficiency will be most noticeable at firefox startup, for users with multiple firefox windows open, and for users with large number of items in the browser history.
- Chinese translations updated.
- Works around a bug in Firefox 3.6 that interacted with this extension to gobble CPU.
- Fixed a bug that made blank entries in the history menu under certain circumstances.
- Added checks to ensure the extension redraws menus when the user changes how many days of history they want firefox to retain.
- Now cleans up all event listeners the extension creates.