Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* bc0b35e (tag: v184.108.40.206) Milestone: v220.127.116.11
* 9af8caa (tag: v1.0.3) Milestone: v1.0.3
* c4b0271 Fix #9. Remove HDV script element from DOM after injection.
* 7c6ba36 Change: assume 16:9 video for width based quality determination.
* e0aabf0 Change: decide what axis will determine video quality by screen ratio
* 7eabb84 Milestone: v1.0.2
* 2c44fdb Use typical aspect ratios for selecting quality in portrait mode.
* 35922e8 Fix #3: dont select higher quality than is necessary to get best playback a screen is capable of.
* 288fea6 Fix #2: declaring hdv.js charset explicitly
* 529a674 New: onYouTubePlayerReady now also looks up player by ID passed in args
* 370e66b (tag: v1.0.1) Milestone: v1.0.1
* 7e3d14f Fix: quality is reevaluated and set on cue event.