To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Hide Chrome 1.1.4 Requires Restart
Simple extension to hide window's chrome with toolbar button or ctrl+F2 keyshortcut. To change keyshortcut, use the keyconfig extension. Hide Chrome extension adds also two new buttons - Close Application and Minimize.
- "gap on the bottom" bug fixed
- close all windows bug fixed
- Firefox 3 compatible
Known buggs and issues:
- maximize/retore buttons not available
- in dual screen mode, Firefox's window moves to the monitor #1
- doesn't work properly with windows task bar auto-hide option enabled or with task bar not at the bottom
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: