Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Hackbar now shows up on FF v33 and up!
- SQL: Spaces to SQL comments
- Encryption: Online MD5 cracking
same with the rest of technologies/security techniques
- Tested and verified compatibility with Firefox 4. Updated install.rdf to
- Added Other "Useful string" options
- Small fixes to internationalization
- Change the app website
- "OSX toolbar not showing" bug!!
- Better layout for INT/HEX addition/subtraction
- A few minor translation bugs
- xpi file cleaned up
- Add/Subtract Octal
- Add/Subtract Alphabetical (a-z)
- Add/Subtract Alpha numeric (a-z 0-9)
- "Strip spaces" function, removes all space chars from selected string
- Convert characters to hex and back in 3 formats (00ff00ff, 00:ff:00:ff and 00 ff 00 ff)
- Added Referrer string manipulation
- Fixed tab-behavior
- Show / Hide hot key [F9]
- Show / Hide tools menu item
- Show / Hide toolbar button
- Code revision (again)
- New layout, for more menus and buttons
- Added SHA-1 and SHA-256 encryption
- Added ROT13.. (request :)
- Added Hex +1 and -1 buttons
- Added a bunch of useful SQL injection strings and tricks
- Added a bunch of useful XSS strings and tricks
- Added add/stripslashes
- and a few small things and fixes
- Fixed hidden persistence, the toolbar now sets hidden=false as a default
- Fixed some localization strings
- Show / Hide hotkey [F9]
- Tab sensitive
- Auto load, split and focus when pressing hotkey on a new URL.
- Localized ( English and dutch for now )
- Textarea width set to 100% (removed dragbar)
- Complete code revision (OO based instead of functions)