To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Group your tabs by hostname, browse session (tabs browsed within 15 minutes of each other), browse day, and original opening tab (IE8 style).
- Sort your tabs by time opened, browsed, hostname and title.
- Choose between sorting around groups (groups are freely movable), or ordering them along with the tabs for a true "one side to the other" sort.
- Distinguish tab groups by color and separator. Colors rotate between 4 pleasing hues.
- Tabs are movable and re-groupable, even when sorted. "Moved" tabs are designated with a black upper border and may be returned via the context menu. Tabs dropped in another group may be immediately sent to their sorted position within the group by holding shift before the drop.
- Context menu for quick group/sort switching and closing groups.
- Sorting is intelligently handled with the opening/restoration of multiple tabs.
Though I have tested and done my best, there will be bugs. Please do not panic, but report bugs here. I will do my best to prioritize fixes. I am the sole developer of this project, without a substantial group of testers, and with this being free software I rely on the users in this capacity, sorry. ;)
Look out for the following scenarios:
Tab context menu says "Loading tabs..." though all are loaded. Tabs are never sorted.
If this occurs it's more than likely due to me overlooking an exotic tab of some sort ("ftp", "about", and so forth). Please report the URLs of your open tabs and I should be able to fix this quickly. Thank you!