To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Dragging a script in the manage dialog only worked the first time
* Deleting any script in the manage dialog also deleted the last one
* Implement script-reordering via drag+drop in the manage dialog.
* Attempt to fix common bug where gm_scripts directory is sometimes not created.
* Bug fix: Install UI should not pop up when Greasemonkey is disabled.
* Add "enabled" item to tools > Greasemonkey for accessibility.
* Improvements to error reporting from user scripts
* Add support for overrideMimeType to GM_xmlhttpRequest
* Prevent sites from detecting greasemonkey by loading chrome:// images
* New translations: Finnish, Japanese, and Russian
For more details, see:
- minor UI tweaks to manage dialog (no longer bounces around when selecting items)
- Basque translation
- Updates to German translation
- Middle-click on monkey now opens manage menu
- Right-click on script names in monkey menu now open script in editor.
It also contains several new UI features and better security. See: http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/greasemonkey-064_30.html for details.
Also, *nix users can now edit scripts using the Edit and New buttons in the UI.
See the Greaseblog post - http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/greasemonkey-05-beta.html - for more information about the security improvements in this release.
Until the next release when this will be fixed properly, all the GM_* apis have been removed. This means which user scripts which rely upon them will no longer work.