Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Dragging a script in the manage dialog only worked the first time
* Deleting any script in the manage dialog also deleted the last one
* Implement script-reordering via drag+drop in the manage dialog.
* Attempt to fix common bug where gm_scripts directory is sometimes not created.
* Bug fix: Install UI should not pop up when Greasemonkey is disabled.
* Add "enabled" item to tools > Greasemonkey for accessibility.
* Improvements to error reporting from user scripts
* Add support for overrideMimeType to GM_xmlhttpRequest
* Prevent sites from detecting greasemonkey by loading chrome:// images
* New translations: Finnish, Japanese, and Russian
For more details, see:
- minor UI tweaks to manage dialog (no longer bounces around when selecting items)
- Basque translation
- Updates to German translation
- Middle-click on monkey now opens manage menu
- Right-click on script names in monkey menu now open script in editor.
It also contains several new UI features and better security. See: http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/greasemonkey-064_30.html for details.
Also, *nix users can now edit scripts using the Edit and New buttons in the UI.
See the Greaseblog post - http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/greasemonkey-05-beta.html - for more information about the security improvements in this release.
Until the next release when this will be fixed properly, all the GM_* apis have been removed. This means which user scripts which rely upon them will no longer work.