To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
- Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
- Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
- Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
- Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
- Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
- Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.
Note: Toolbox support is a bit experimental right now, although it should work completely fine. The API itself is not yet stable.
More Toolbox related features and fixes coming shortly.
- Various Style related fixes
- Better first run experience, giving hints to user about some important features
- Passive resizing of Timeline UI, making it faster and smoother
New icons for the producer options
css redundancy and styling fixes
- More UI improvements
- More performance improvements
- Added [+] button on Networks Details Pane to open Network Inspect Panel, just like Web Console does
- Total Time in Network events details
- Better viewing of headers
- Better alignment in details pane
- Performance improvements
- Next generation UI
- Developer toolbar button
- Many performance related fixes
- Removed Ticker and the button to toggle producers pane
- Removed scroll bar from producers pane and added one on the canvas instead
- changed the behavior of Time ruler to be hold and drag
- More performance related fixes to come