Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Code quality improvements
Removing broken timeouts
Added a lot of debugging data
- Flash content is not captured
Preferences - default files encoding change
Minor compatibility bugfixes
Added support for Firefox global menu (with Menubar turned off)
Some minor bugfixes
- Bug fix: setting max page load time to 0 wouldn't run at all [Gregory Artim]
- New feature: added ability to choose the max page timeout manually during the prompt [Rafal Zelazko]
- Improvement: setup compatibility with FF3.1b3 [Rafal Zelazko]
- Improvement: redesign options dialog [Rafal Zelazko]
- Bug fix: don't freeze if there is no perms to create report file [Rafal Zelazko]
Added basic reports to screens
Added option that manage saving report file
Saving graphics as file with name generated from URL
Change base64 algorithm that it converts +/= -_,
Add to option dialog possibility to choose file name schema
Generating report file with processed url, current url from queue, generating
status, saved file name