Wrong date Rated 4 out of 5 stars

This is a great and very promising add-on. I've just tried it and, after allowing Thunderbird to accept cookies, it works. However, I'm seeing a strange bug when synchronizing tasks with Google: the date of the task on TB and on Google differ by 1 day. So if I set a due date for a task on Google on December 18th, that same task shows the due date as December 17th on Thunderbird. The due date for any task on Google is always 1 day after than the date that I see on TB. It doesn't matter if I create the task on Thunderbird or on Google, the due dates always differ by 1 day. Quite strange, but hopefully easily correctable.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3.1).