Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- add French locale (translated by Romaric)
- add dictionary support for Spanish
- show pronunciation and source language
- add option to show/hide whole page translation on the context menu;
- double-click on the google dictionary tool bar button to disable the inline dictionary temporary.
- Add an item in the context menu for the dictionary popup. Users can select/highlight a word or a phrase and then right-click, choose "Google Dictionary" to show the meaning in a popup.
- add the option of double-click-to-translate. users can disable the option of select-to-translate and use this new option to avoid the unexpected popup whenever they want to select, copy&paste some texts.
- other little improvement including: the hint for request pending, onclick event for select&double-click, recognization of more symbolic characters, trim spaces of detected word, etc.
- Fix the issue for those whose browsers use white font color.
- decode HTML entities in response;
- postpone display of meanings for google dict.