Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You will need to have a Google Account and be signed in to use this extension.
The button didn't appear directly on your toolbar, you will need to add it manually going to View > Toolbars > Customize... and dragging the "Bookmarks" button into your toolbar.
* Add bookmarks by clicking in the star next to the "Bookmarks" button or clicking in the "Bookmarks" button and selecting "Bookmark this page".
* When a page is on your bookmarks the star button is filled with yellow, to edit that bookmark press ctrl and click on the star or in "Edit this bookmark" in the menu or use the bookmark context menu.
* Remove your bookmarks by clicking again in the star or using the bookmark context menu.
* Sort bookmarks by modification date or alphabetically (Tools > Extensions > GBB > Options).
- Compact mode
- Localization (you can help at www.babelzilla.org)
- Autocomplete labels
For suggestions of bug reporting, please contact me at:
pautomas AT gmail DOT com