GMail Checker Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed mail checking problem for certain accounts.
Fixed Gmail login problem.
Fixed login and 2-step verification problems.
Compatible with Firefox 22
Added support for nested labels
Added support for 2-step verification.
Fixed Google Apps' login problem.
The extension's toolbar button will not be added to the toolbar menu automatically.
You can drag it onto the menu from View / Toolbar / Customise.
Added workaround for Mac OS to open the context menu with options to 'archive', 'delete', 'report spam' and 'mark as read' a message.
To open the context menu, besides right-clicking which might not work on Mac OS, you can click on a message and then drag the mouse horizontally.
Fixed wrong mail count when opening new windows.
- Made 'notify once' apply to both sound and popup notification.
- Made the extension retry to log in when the connection is lost.
- Changed icons.
- Tested with latest Firefox 4 nightly.
- Added Chinese, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish localisation. Many thanks to everyone involved.
Compatible with Firefox 4.
Added support for multiple accounts
Changed maxVersion from 3.0 to 3.0.*
Added support for Google Apps Email
Fixed sound notification
Added debug window
Made the extension use SSL by default
Added sound notification.
Added ability to report spam and delete messages directly from the extension.
Uses SQL storage to keep local settings.
- Modified "install.rdf" for Firefox 2.
- Added Danish localisation (thanks to Christian Rygaard).
Bug fixes regarding the mailbox's labels