This release (1.4.1) brings the following improvements:
(1) Made the translation font size adjustable in the preferences.
(2) Cleaned up dictionary look-up user interface.
(3) Fixed EventListener and innerHTML security warnings. Here are usage tips with updated screenshots.
Note that the previous release (1.4.0) made some significant enhancements, so let me copy them here:
(1) API issues are fixed:
- No longer see the 'too long to translate' error.
- Expression counters now work. Refresh the list of dictionary sites.
(2) Globefish takes up less space when opened:
- Bar height can get even smaller.
- Source text pane is hidden by default. Use 'Show both source text and translated text' check box in the translate' setting dialog to show/hide the pane.
- Bottom tabs are replaced by a toggle button at the lower bottom corner.
(3) Globefish looks (even) better:
- Icons got a new cleaner look. Token Light pack from brsev.com
- Icons are slightly larger than before to make them easier to click.
- Minimal use of text labels. The same information is displayed in tooltips.