Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fix for a bug that was hiding the menuseparator in the menu
2. spinbuttons replaced by - and + buttons based on users' requests
3. sizetopopup="none" to keep a narrow editable menulist but a wider attached menupopup
- minor fix in the zoom dropdown in statusbar
2. the computation of the full-zoom factor is for the time being also based on the element's height and this gives bad results if the element has a height much greater than its width
3. add a preferences panel
--3.a. toggle between fullZoom and textZoom
--3.b. maximum zoom level whatever is the width of the element the user wants to view
--3.c. zoom on the enclosing TD or TH if the element is contained in such a table cell
--3.d. the default zoom behaviour of Firefox 3 gives the same zoom factor to all web pages belonging to the same TLD. I find it myself extremely annoying even if I understand some people like it. So I added a preference to override that default.
--3.e. direct access to the default zoom values (default is ".5,.75,1,1.25,1.5,2,3")
4. statusbar panel for direct manipulation of the zoom level, fullZoom or textZoom depending on your choice
--4.a. editable menulist, entries in the menulist are based on preference toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues
--4.b. spinbuttons for one-click increase or decrease of the zoom level
5. I have overriden the default ZoomManager in this version to fire a specific event when the zoom level is changed using the View > Zoom menu entries. This is a hack until bug 416226 is fixed. With that hack in, changes of the zoom level using these menu entries also change the value of the statusbar's zoom menulist.
6. the menulist's value is also updated when the user selects another tab or loads a new document