To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Toolbar Autohide 6.7.2
Enables automatic hiding of toolbars (tabs, navigation, bookmarks and add-on bar) via context menu options. When hiding, toolbars will appear when the mouse is at the top of the window or when activated by keyboard (e.g. Ctrl-l, Ctrl-k, F10).
About this Add-on
Toolbar auto hiding can be enabled from either the tabs toolbar context menu or the view -> toolbars menu. Each window mode, full screen, maximized and normal have a separate auto hide setting.
- Always show tabs and autohide other toolbars
- Option to show when a tab title has changed
- Option to show on events such as tab change and URL change
- Configurable transition times for appearing / disappearing
- Configurable delay before hiding
- Showing add-on bar in fullscreen
- Auto-hiding the add-on bar
Issues / Support
Please feel free to send me an e-mail at the listed support address if you have any issues / bugs / features or add-on compatibility questions / suggestions.
- Autohide does not work correctly in Windows 10 / Firefox 40
- Toolbar background is transparent in Mac OS
- Removing a workaround for Tree Style Tabs as it prevents use of ctrl-l/ctrl-k in newer versions of Firefox
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Version 6.7.1: