Did not work for me Rated 1 out of 5 stars
1. shift+f2 is taken by another firefox function.
2. turkish translation is apparently made by a machine (probably google translate). I hardly understood what the menus and the help file tried to tell.
3. the only thing that worked was he FoxReplace settings and it was really too hard to understand from the bad ranslation which settings that part was supposed to change (looked like something about urls)
Please remove machine-translated languages from the list of supported languages. At least you'll make it possible for english speakers to uderstand the extension better.
1. In the latest version FoxReplace uses F8 and Shift+F8 because of this. Although now in Firefox 20 Shift+F2 is free again.
2. The translations are suposedly made by humans. I will contact the Turkish translator and notify him of this, and disable that translation in the next version if it's not fixed.