Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Drop support for Firefox 9 and older versions.
- Improved: Better handling about resizing and moving of grouped windows. Now, switching workspaces on Linux don't break sizes and positions of grouped windows.
- Improved: Add a new feature "stretch the window to the size of the group". In other words, you can hide other member windows to concentrate your eyes on a window.
- Improved: Keep the size of the group smaller than the screen if possible. If you are trying to open a new member window and it will be out of the screen, then the whole group will be moved and resized to show the newly opened member in the current screen.
- Fixed: Restore nested groups correctly.
- Fixed: Disable "auto hide" feature of the toolbox temporarily, while in the toolbar customization.
- Fixed: Free memory completely when this is disabled or uninstalled.
- Fixed: Fix configuration dialog about platform specific workarounds.
- Fixed: Don't hide the sidebar in grouped windows if Ez Sidebar is installed.
- Modified: Drop support for the secret preference "shouldFixActiveWindow". Now, focused window isn't shown with complete UI until you set the window as "main" manually.
- Works on Nightly 12.0a1.
- Improved: Window frames for grouped windows are now shrunken for Aero Glass (Windows Vista and later).
- Improved: Now we can disable "auto rising" of grouped windows. To do it, set the secret preference "firstname.lastname@example.orgToRaiseWindow" to "-1".
- Improved: Now the only one "main" window in a group has full UI and others have minimal UI, even if window focus is changed. You can change the "main" window from the menu of the toolbar button.
- Improved: "Split" button works more intelligently (split to right, split to bottom, split to right, ...)
- Improved: Scrolled positions of windows which are split from one tab are controled like a two panes in a window.
- Fixed: Used-defined keyboard shortcuts didn't work.
- Fixed: Works with single maximized window correctly.
- Fixed: While you dragging something onto any popup, Fox Splitter now doesn't show the drop position marker.
- Fixed: Scrolling by mouse wheel was too slow if the window was activated for "sync scroll".
- Fixed: Extra toolbars didn't hidden actually even if it is unchecked in the section "visible UI in split windows" of the configuration dialog. Now, they are hidden correctly.
- Fixed: After a split window is merged to another window, an extra blank tab was opened unexpectedly.
- Fixed: When this is updated, unexpectedly activated even if this is disabled by user.
- Fixed: Dragover on textboxes is now ignored.
- Fixed: Extra context menu items were not updated correctly.