To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Drop support for Firefox 9 and older versions.
- Improved: Better handling about resizing and moving of grouped windows. Now, switching workspaces on Linux don't break sizes and positions of grouped windows.
- Improved: Add a new feature "stretch the window to the size of the group". In other words, you can hide other member windows to concentrate your eyes on a window.
- Improved: Keep the size of the group smaller than the screen if possible. If you are trying to open a new member window and it will be out of the screen, then the whole group will be moved and resized to show the newly opened member in the current screen.
- Fixed: Restore nested groups correctly.
- Fixed: Disable "auto hide" feature of the toolbox temporarily, while in the toolbar customization.
- Fixed: Free memory completely when this is disabled or uninstalled.
- Fixed: Fix configuration dialog about platform specific workarounds.
- Fixed: Don't hide the sidebar in grouped windows if Ez Sidebar is installed.
- Modified: Drop support for the secret preference "shouldFixActiveWindow". Now, focused window isn't shown with complete UI until you set the window as "main" manually.
- Improved: The toolbox in split windows can be hidden/shown automatically.
- Improved: On Linux, control overlapping order of windows more silently by wmctrl.
- Improved: Add a new option to disable automatic-resizing of other windows (to keep window size ratio).
- Fixed: Correct UIs for some options. They didn't work correctly: "When the 'Split' button in the toolbar is clicked" and "When the 'Split window' in the Firefox menu is clicked".
- Fixed: Save and restore the state of grouped windows correctly.
- Works on Nightly 12.0a1.
- Improved: Window frames for grouped windows are now shrunken for Aero Glass (Windows Vista and later).
- Improved: Now we can disable "auto rising" of grouped windows. To do it, set the secret preference "firstname.lastname@example.orgToRaiseWindow" to "-1".
- Improved: Now the only one "main" window in a group has full UI and others have minimal UI, even if window focus is changed. You can change the "main" window from the menu of the toolbar button.
- Improved: "Split" button works more intelligently (split to right, split to bottom, split to right, ...)
- Improved: Scrolled positions of windows which are split from one tab are controled like a two panes in a window.
- Fixed: Used-defined keyboard shortcuts didn't work.
- Fixed: Works with single maximized window correctly.
- Fixed: While you dragging something onto any popup, Fox Splitter now doesn't show the drop position marker.
- Fixed: Scrolling by mouse wheel was too slow if the window was activated for "sync scroll".
- Fixed: Extra toolbars didn't hidden actually even if it is unchecked in the section "visible UI in split windows" of the configuration dialog. Now, they are hidden correctly.
- Fixed: After a split window is merged to another window, an extra blank tab was opened unexpectedly.
- Fixed: When this is updated, unexpectedly activated even if this is disabled by user.
- Fixed: Dragover on textboxes is now ignored.
- Fixed: Extra context menu items were not updated correctly.