Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: More safer code.
* it-IT locale is updated by Godai71.
* Supporting of Firefox 2 is dropped.
* Modified: Drag and drop to toolbar in split panes works like as to tab bar.
* Improved: For drag and drop of links, tabs and so on, the "Split" button keeps itself showing while you move the pointer.
* Improved: Tabs in split panes are shown in the tab previews of Minefield.
* Improved: Split panes are saved for each window.
* Improved: Now "Undo Close Pane" and "Recently Closed Panes" are available. You can reopen closed panes.
* Improved: Supports the private browsing mode of Shiretoko 3.5b5pre.
* Spanish locale is updated. (by tito)
* Improved: On Minefield 3.1b2pre, split browsers and tabs can be moved without reloading, by drag and drop.
* Improved: Tabs and split browsers are more integrated. They can be moved by simple dragging, and they are cloned by dragging with Ctrl (or Command) key.
* Improved: Works with ReloadEvery 3.0.0. You can reload split browser automatically.
* Improved: Works with Tree Style Tab and Multiple Tab Handler more integratedly.
* Fixed: Find in pages works on Firefox 3.
* zh-CN locale is available. (by Vincent D)
* Firefox 1.5 is dropped.
* Updated: Traditional Chinese locale is updated.
* Fixed: Works with Second Search correctly.
* Fixed: "Close Other Tabs" of All-in-One Gestures works correctly.
* Improved: Synchronized scroll can work only for vertical scroll.
* Fixed: Works with Google Docs.
* Works on Minefield 3.0b5pre.
* Updated: Korean locale is updated. (by 박찬규)
* Updated: French locale is updated. (by Menet)
* Verified to work on Minefield 3.0b2pre.
* Modified: "Back", "Forward", "Reload" and "Stop" buttons in split browsers are shown with system icon in Linux.
* Added: Italian locale is available. (by Godai71@Extenzilla)
* Fixed: Wrong locale for French description is corrected.
* Updated: zh-TW, ko-KR and de-DE locales are updated.
* Improved: Split popup buttons are shown with fade-in/out effects.
* Improved: You can show popup buttons only when you press "Shift" key.
* Fixed: "Split" command duplicates only the current tab correctly.
* Fixed: Labels of "Tile Vertically" and "Tile Horizontally" are switched, in following locales: en-US, de-DE, fr-FR, hu-HU, ko-KR, and zh-TW.
* Fixed: URI strings or links are loaded in new split browser correctly when it is dropped on the popup button of the content area.
* Fixed: Blank split browsers from tabs disappeared.
* Fixed: Korean locale is updated.
* Fixed: Selected tabs can be tiled horizontally or vertically correctly if it works with Multiple Tab Handler.
* Fixed: "Tile tabs" feature closes tabs correctly even if TMP is available.
* Fixed: Some buttons are available correctly in the menu of "Split" button.
* Improved: Custom events to control split browser from web pages are available.
* Updated: French locale is updated. (by menet)
* Added: Hungarian locale is available. (by Stefan Mikes Kaszman)
* Improved: New toolbar buttons, "Split(menu)", "Tile" and "Gather" are available.
* Improved: There is a new API. Scripts in webpages can split the content area.
* Improved: Tabs opened instead of new windows are shown in split browsers correctly.
* Improved: Shift-Click on relaod buttons reload without cache.
* Fixed: The toolbar of split browsers stay editable if the URL bar is focused.
* Fixed: Toolbar icons are shown at correct places.
* Modified: Internal operations to show/hide main menu is changed.
* Improved: Works on Minefield. (maybe)
* Improved: Tab Clicking Options is supported.
* Updated: zh-TW locale is updated.（by Alan CHENG）
* Fixed: Syntax errors in XUL and CSS codes are corrected.
* Improved: "Split" menu is available in the menu bar.
* Improved: You can hide additional menu items in the context menu on tabs.
* Improved: The icon is available for "Split" menus.
* Improved: Navigation buttons can be shown in toolbars of split browsers permanently.
* Fixed: Google Notebook Extension popup is redrawed when left tabs of the current are closed.
* Fixed: Wrongly blank "window.content" disappeared.
* Modified: ScrapBook toolbar and Sidebars shown by MultiSidebar are moved to outside of the content area.
* The hack for the ScrapBook takes effect only for the ScrapBook, not other extensions.
* Fixed: Option dialog works correctly.
* Added: zh-TW locale is available. (made by Alan CHENG)
* Improved: "Split Tab to" feature duplicates tab with session histories.
* Improved: A new option is available, to close tab after it is opened in split browser.
* Improved: You can move and rearrange split browsers by drag and drop on their toolbar.
* Improved: Drag-and-drop of links, bookmarks, etc. with Ctrl-key loads them in split browser even if you dropped them out of popup-buttons.
* Improved: "Close" and "Collapse" are available in the context menu on the toolbar of split browsers.
* Fixed: A stupid mistake, "Left" and "Right" are wrongly switched in some locales, are corrected.
* Improved: Session histories of split browsers are saved and restored.
* Improved: The title of the page is shown in the toolbar of tiny browsers. If you point the bar, "Back", "Forward", and other buttons become available.
* Improved: Drag-and-drop action is available for popup-buttons.
* Modified: "Go" buttons are shown like as the Go-button in the main toolbar of Firefox 2.
* Modified: Popup-buttons are shown only on middle of top/bottom/left/right edges of content area.
* Fixed: Features which observe drag-and-drop actions maybe work with this extension correctly. (Conflict with Drag and Go is solved.)
* Fixed: Style rules are updated. In some environments, a progressmeter is shown behind the location bar in tiny browser.
* Fixed: Collapsed browsers are expanded automatically when a split browser beside it is closed.
* Added: French locale is available. (made by Menet)
* Added: German locale is available. (made by ReinekeFux)