Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Foundstone HTML5 Local Storage Explorer 1.1.1-signed
Foundstone HTML5 Local Storage Explorer allows for viewing, modifying and deleting of data items stored in the browser's LocalStorage. LocalStorage is a client side storage technology introduced in HTML5.
About this Add-on
Foundstone HTML5 Local Storage Explorer allows for viewing, modifying and deleting of data items stored in the browser's LocalStorage. It also allows the user to copy the contents of the Local Storage to clipboard.
Foundstone HTML5 Local Storage Explorer does NOT collect NOR transmit any user data.
1. Added a keyboard access key (L) to the addon tools menu item.
2. Modified the behavior in the event the origin/scope was not matching with the typical "moc.etisbew.www:http:80". Earlier, we would display an error message and ignore that record. This could be problematic in the event the user has a large number of entries with incorrect scope. The user would have to click large number of times (once per error message) to close all error messages. Now, we display the scope as is.
3. Bug Fix - Renamed a variable so that it does not conflict with a global variable
4. Code Improvement - Modified the CSV copy code so that it is more readable
Credits - Kris Maglione @ AMO Editors for reviewing the add-on and suggesting the improvements, bug fixes.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
End-User License Agreement
Developed by Foundstone® Professional Services
Copyright © 2005-2011 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved
You use of the Foundstone® HTML5 LocalStorage Explorer is subject to the
following Software License terms.
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE HTML5 LOCALSTORAGE EXPLORER (the "SOFTWARE"),
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE
LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
THEN UNINSTALL THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND DELETE ALL COPIES.
Upon the condition of accepting the terms and conditions herein, you are hereby granted a
non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-royalty bearing license to copy, install and run the Software for your personal use only on your internal computer and network systems. You are NOT allowed to:
(1) reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the Software's source code;
(2) sell, assign, sublicense, rent, share or otherwise distribute the Software to 3rd parties; or
(3) Use, copy, print or display the McAfee / Foundstone logo in connection with your use of the Software.
McAfee reserves the right to terminate your license at any time for any reason, or even
for no reason.
THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT. Your use of the Software is at your own risk -- McAfee accepts no responsibility or liability that may result from your use and operation of the Software under any legal theory.
McAfee, Foundstone are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the US or other countries. The color red in connection with security is distinctive of McAfee brand products. Other trademarks may be the property of others.