To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Make FloatNotes compatible with FF23
- New notes with content don't disappear anywhere when a subsequent edit is made with changes.
- "All Notes" are now selected by default when opening the notes manager
- Add Danish and Japanese localizations
- Fixes various UI bugs / annoyances
- When a note is edited, all updates from the outside (e.g sync) are ignored, apart from when a note is supposed to be removed.
- Storage location of the notes database file can now be specified in the preferences (this allows you to store your notes e.g. in your Dropbox folder, and thus provides an alternative way to sync notes).
- Selected notes in the notes manager can now be deleted with backspace or delete.
- Text and menu icon colors change to white for notes with a dark background color.
- Indicator redesign.
- Location steps are now fully supported for local URLs.
- When Firefox starts, the address bar keeps focus (#43)
- The button is now freely positionable and has a native look.
The 'Show button in toolbar' option was removed. To add and hide the button, please use 'Customize...' in the toolbar's context menu.
- Fixed synchronization in FF 7.0a2 (#49)
- Fixed a minor error in Firefox 5
- Security measure to prevent access to note contents from websites also works in Firefox 4 now (issue #28).
- Fixes critical security issue. The note's content is now embedded in an iframe to prevent access from the parent website. This fix does _not_ work in FF4 (it seems to be a bug in Firefox itself).
- Internal restructuring of the code. Now there exists only one physical representation of a note , unlike before, where every window had its own version of the note.
As always, if you experience any problems, please contact me.
- Fixed #19: Toolbar button cannot be moved. (At least it seems to be fixed).
- Fixed #21: Hiding notes and browser history. If you hide the notes and move back and forward in the browsing history, the notes are now correctly hidden.
- Fixed #22: Synchronization is not working.
Fixed: Port number in URLs are considered again.
Some small localization and wording improvements.
Thank you for all the emails, feedback and the contributions!
- Notes Manager: Search, list and edit all your notes
- Real cross window updates
- Synchronization with Firefox Sync
- Toolbar button and menu entry
- Notes can be pinned to the window (don't move with page when scrolling)
- New location: Notes can be set up to be visible on all pages
- Confirm deletion of notes (can be disabled)
- New icons
- Better handling of Ajax websites
- Base font size can be changed now
- Background color of note can be changed
- Notifications if websites are not supported (e.g. if website contains frames)
- Enforced more CSS rules for consistent look
- Jump list of indicators now fades out when mouse leaves the list
- Font color should now be black on all pages
- FIXED: Notes that have been minimized but should be expanded are minimized again after restart.
- FIXED: Wrong number of notes is displayed when hiding notes on pages with more than 10 notes
- FIXED: Indicators are shown although notes are hidden.
- IMPROVEMENT: Selecting a context menu entry does not end edit mode.
- CHANGE: Edit and Delete context menu entries are not shown if the note is in edit mode.