Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Added locale for pt-BR
- When using "Make Status Bar Icons Movable" in Windows XP, resizer is no longer shown next to Status Bar icons
- Added locale for bg-BG and pt-PT
- When "Make Firefox Menu Button Movable" is activated and tabs are on titlebar, hide blank space left of tabs
- Fixed toolbar layout after using "Make Firefox Menu Button movable" or "Always Show Window Titlebar"
- Movable Firefox Menu Button is now added to the left of tabs by default
- Fixed Linux compatibility issues
- Added locales da, de, fr, ja, ko-KR, nl, pl, sv-SE, zh-TW
- Fixed a bug that sometimes set browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar to false. If you want tabs in titlebar, go to about:config and set browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar to true
- Added zh-CN locale and updated en-US
- Added "Make Menu Bar movable" and "Disable Firefox Titlebar rendering" options
- You can now move Firefox Menu Button while tabs remain in titlebar (use "Disable Firefox Titlebar rendering" option to disable tabs in titlebar)
- "New Tab" option in tab context menu is now properly localized
- Made extension localizable
- Rewrote a lot of code, fixed a few bugs
- Fixed a few bugs