Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
When it is clicked, The width of the tab becomes small up to the size of favicon.
It returns to the former size when "FaviconizeTab" is clicked again.
* Feature list
** Quick Faviconize
[Ctrl,Shift,Alt] + Click or Double click on the tab.
** Auto Faviconize
automatic faviconize. (URL that you specified)
- Faviconize is not released even if it moves from URL specified here to another page. Please return it by manual faviconize.
** Session Store
Saving faviconize status, when closing firefox.
- FF2.0 only, and you must set to [Show my windows and tabs from the last time]
- Set [built in session restore feature] if you use TabMixPlus
** One more thing
I don't intend to add a new feature.
stay simple , stay small.
Source code is hosted on github.
It is released under the MIT LICENSE.
- nothing :-)
* Recommendation extensions with FaviconizeTab:
You can use a keyboard shortcut with keyconfig.
Select a 'NEW Shortcut' and enter `faviconize.toggle();` into CODE area.
[Mouse Gestures] http://www.mousegestures.org/
You can use a mouse gestures using custom code.
(enter custom code `faviconize.toggle();`)
[Custom Buttons²] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/5066
You can add custom button for autofaviconize and more.
This extension can lock a tabs that you specified.
Allows the user to color tabs with customizable colors.
It provides a small colored icon for any site which doesn't have its own 'site icon'.
* ?? memo ??
- faviconzie from bookmark.