To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Press Ctrl+T to open Fast Dial page.
- Set browser home page to "about:blank" to have Fast Dial opened on startup.
- Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and choosing "Add to Fast Dial" from the context menu.
- Open thumbnail Properties from context menu or by moving mouse cursor over the top-right thumbnail corner.
- Assign a logo to any site on Advanced page in Properties dialog. Get more logos at userlogos.org site.
- Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail position. Ctrl+drag to move thumbnail into a folder.
- Scroll Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDown keys if there're more bookmarks that fit on the page.
- Enable thumbnail preview in thumbnail Properties dialog. Then left-click and hold on a thumbnail to see the preview.
- Customize any aspect of Fast Dial in Preferences.
- Themes. Use predefined ones, get more at userlogos.org or create your own.
- Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.
- Export/import any bookmark folder.
THE FOLDERS WILL NOT WORK, The way firefox works now i am unable to fix this without the support of the original creator
i only fixed this. I take no credit AT ALL for the original Deving of this add-on.
Support the original Dev by donating 5$ to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fast-dial-5721/contribute/?src=addon-detail