Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
EZLogin is a cloud-platform for secure access to services of the company, where all of the apps can be reached in just one click. EZLogin belongs to IAMaaS (Identity and Access Management as a Service) platforms and also provides capabilities of service management, billing and provisioning.
Why EZLogin can be useful for your company?
- Launch all apps directly from EZLogin without any other logins.
- No need to long-time and complex settings.
- Available both for external and internal cloud services.
- Buy, manage, suspend and renew your subscriptions to SaaS from EZlogin.
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
What Personal Information we collect
We collect only the Information you give us. For registration of your account we’ll ask for personal information, like your Name, Last Name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, Name of the Company. We also may ask you for any other Personal Information needed to proceed other actions on this Site.
Hereby you agree, that Softline may collect, store and use your Personal Information for the purposes of use of this Site by you or in other purposes, provided in the applicable law.
When we may share your Personal Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Softline unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Softline when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With our employees who reasonably need to know it. We will restrict access to Personal information to Softline’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Softline if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
-- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
-- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
-- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
-- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Softline, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Softline will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Changes to this Policy
Malaysian law govern any action related to the Terms. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction apply. You and Softline agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian courts.