Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- further event propagation is no longer prevented
- works now with any DOM element, not only with HTML input elements of type "file"
- supports dropping a directory, in which case all files (first-level children) are being dropped (sub-directories excluded, no recursion...)
- uses event delegation now, instead of individual event listeners
- debug messages available, by manually configuring about:config
- files are available as a readonly FileList object, located on event.target.files instead of event.dataTransfer.files
- for security reasons, only EXTERNAL drags are taken into consideration, not drags from firefox itself (address bar, sidebar, ...)
- does not work anymore on Firefox 3.6... Stay on version 1.2 if you can't update at least to Firefox 4.
No feature added.