Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Properly appraises the 2-argument form of
- Recognizes certain attempts to load remote or generated scripts into chrome documents.
- Add tests for dangerous uses of XMLHttpRequests, including synchronous requests and sending passwords isecurely.
- Add tests for dangerous uses of setInterval and setTimeout in chrome contexts on Gecko 2 browsers.
- Adds reset button to status area buttons.
- Adds new safe values editing dialogs.
- Adds options to enable or disable display of certain items in the status area or console.
- Updated fr, nl, and sv-SE locales.
- Added Add-on Bar/status bar button and indicators.
- Added tests for prototype extension.
- Added tests for creation of certain potentially dangerous XPCOM category entries.
- Added enumeration of new XPCOM contract IDs and interfaces.
- Added support for Seamonkey, Fennec, Chatzilla, and several additional Thunderbird windows.