To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
== Scan any HTML page ==
Get details of all the stylesheets and selectors that were found, organised into used and unused selectors. This will tell you what CSS is used on that single page.
== Spider an XML or HTML sitemap ==
Load and scan every page that's linked from the sitemap, checking every stylesheet against the DOM of every page that includes it. This will give you an accurate picture of site-wide selector use.
== Scan pages automatically ==
Pages can be scanned automatically as you browse, with mutation events that can trigger additional scans when the content changes. This will pick-up dynamic content that the spider can't detect.
== Key features include ==
☆ Supports all types of stylesheet include and all selectors up to CSS3.
☆ Supports stylesheets inside IE conditional-comments.
☆ Identifies dynamic pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements and common CSS hacks.
☆ Super-fast processing can scan up to five pages per second.
☆ Create a copy of any stylesheet with its unused selectors removed.
☆ Export the extension's data in JSON or CSV format.
☆ Accesskeys and keyboard shortcuts for all functions.
☆ Intuitive and highly-configurable interface.
KNOWN ISSUES: February 2015
I'm aware of two current issues with the extension:
- The "View stored data" window may not appear. It is there, but doesn't have visible dimensions. You may be able to make it appear by maximizing it with external window controls (such as right-click on the taskbar in some versions of Windows).
- The CSS cleaning function may add multiple instances of "undefined" into the output.
I'm working on an update that will fix these issues, to be released as soon as possible.
The compatibility issues with Firefox 22+ are now fixed.
- replaced uses of nsIPrivateBrowsingService
- removed uses of nsIGlobalHistory2
- replaced uses of nsIFaviconService
However the utilities that replaces these classes don't have all the same functionality, and as a result, the extension can no longer add sitemap pages to the history, nor load favicons for sites which have not been visited or bookmarked before.
Other fixes in this version include:
- fixed a bug in the "spider this page" function that prevented the spider URL field from being updated when the dialog is already open
- fixed a couple of instances of "can't access dead object" errors
- fixed a couple of circumstances where the cleaning controls would remain visible when they should have been hidden
Version 4.1 confirms support for Firefox versions up to 25.0, and removes support for Firefox versions earlier than 18.0.