Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
May be useful if page doesn't want to shrink.
- Added 600px width option (very narrow for those, who need it);
- Now extension remembers your last choice, so you don't have to select width every time you reload a page (just click toolbar button, and page will be set to last selected width);
- Also extension now remembers page alignment choice (so, if you want all pages to the right, select it once from menu, and then you'll only have to click toolbar button);
- Extension now stores original page width and horizontal position, so clicking toolbar button twice restores original values;
- So does context menu item now (seconds click on context menu item restores original page width and position);
- Current width and page alignment is now displayed in a popup box showing at the top of the page for 1 second, so you can get more informed about which option values are used right now;
- Now extension is localized (currently I created en-US and ru locales, and I'll appreciate you help with other languages);