To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- When DNS caching is deactive, Reloading a page now triggers a DNS Flush, which should result in more reliability
- Small Icon is now placed in Firefox 4 in the Add-On Bar, as for Firefox 3.6 and below it stays in the Statusbar
- The context menu is now also available in the Icon for the Top Toolbar (Icon has the be added manually)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Explicitly flush DNS cache when deactivating
- Toolbar Icon now has a context menu (right click): "Enable / Disable DNS Cache" and new:
- "Flush DNS Cache": Flushes the DNS Cache no matter if the cache is disabled or not
- Toolbar Icon now has to be double clicked in order to change the dns cache state