Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- When DNS caching is deactive, Reloading a page now triggers a DNS Flush, which should result in more reliability
- Small Icon is now placed in Firefox 4 in the Add-On Bar, as for Firefox 3.6 and below it stays in the Statusbar
- The context menu is now also available in the Icon for the Top Toolbar (Icon has the be added manually)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Explicitly flush DNS cache when deactivating
- Toolbar Icon now has a context menu (right click): "Enable / Disable DNS Cache" and new:
- "Flush DNS Cache": Flushes the DNS Cache no matter if the cache is disabled or not
- Toolbar Icon now has to be double clicked in order to change the dns cache state
* Improved Image Quality of the main panel icons