Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Any URL can be Dugg remotely (without coming back to digg.com). Authentication is possible via oAuth and users can sign in using their Digg account or Facebook Connect.
- To minimize usage of browser real estate, the Digg count and button are shown in the URL bar. In addition, the toolbar itself is shorter and we’ve added a keyboard shortcut (Cmd+Shift+E) to make it easy to show and hide it.
- We’ve made notifications less intrusive by providing additional controls in the toolbar settings, such as notification thresholds and a smaller notification box.
- There are several simple ways to share any URL, including Twitter, Facebook, and email. You can also right-click on any page to generate a Digg short URL.
- A bug with toolbar customization has been resolved. You can now easily move and remove buttons.
- The notification window now stays visible even when actions are being performed within the browser (e.g. clicking or scrolling down a web page).
– Fixed a bug in which dropping the main Digg button inside the customize toolbar dialog would make the button appear incorrectly.
- Fixed the style of the toolbar buttons. Now they preserve their appearance when dragged outside of the toolbar.
- Changed the license block on all files from MPL to BSD.
- Increased the maximum supported Firefox version to 3.1 alpha 2 pre-release.