Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
DevTools Tweaks 0.5.1.1-signed
DevTools Tweaks extends the features of the built-in Firefox Devtools.
Adds New Rule, color-picker and Open URL to the inspector. Adds JSON parser to network view in Web Console, and adds hidden options to the options panel.
About this Add-on
- Adds Edit innerHtml, New Rule and Copy/Open URL functions to the CSS inspector.
- Adds option to disable the inspector's scroll-into-view on every element change, and lets you change the web console log limit hidden Firefox settings, in the devtools option panel.
- Adds JSON parser and better POST view to network view in Web Console (Right click, check "log response body" to enable.)
- Makes the top tabs not so large, and hides the text when the window is resized too small.
- Adds toggle breakpoints button to debugger tab.
- Experimental element compare
- (for older Firefox) Adds color-picker for CSS backgrounds (David Durman's Flexicolorpicker) - just double-click the color when editing.
Fixes a bug in right click, copy/goto url of css url.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: