Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
DevTools Tweaks 0.5.3
DevTools Tweaks extends the features of the built-in Firefox Devtools.
Adds ability to (recursively) compare two different nodes in the inspector. Adds JSON parser to network view in Web Console, and adds hidden options to the options panel.
About this Add-on
- Adds Edit innerHtml, New Rule and Copy/Open URL functions to the CSS inspector.
- Adds option to disable the inspector's scroll-into-view on every element change, and lets you change the web console log limit hidden Firefox settings, in the devtools option panel.
- Adds JSON parser and better POST view to network view in Web Console (Right click, check "log response body" to enable.)
- Makes the top tabs not so large, and hides the text when the window is resized too small.
- Adds toggle breakpoints button to debugger tab.
- Experimental element compare
Set it so the "x" and separate window buttons are always to the right of devtools, even in small screen.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: