has some bugs Rated 3 out of 5 stars

Right after installing this, I ran into problems with this add-on. First of all, it didn't let me delete google.com from the list of engines. On a second try, it suddenly let me. Okay. Then I deleted all preconfigured engines from the list, because I want my own ones. I entered my first engine, then tried to alter the label of the popup menu entry from "Define" to "Lookup" and pressed OK. And then I got an error: "Engine Count Mismatch: 1/2". Then I checked how the menu looks so far when marking a word and doing a right-click. And the menu display then showed the next bug: An empty menu entry.

See screenshots of those bugs:

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.9.2).  This user has other reviews of this add-on.