Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Toolbar button on Seamonkey Modern style now appears correctly
[New] Support for command line parameters
[New] Added toolbar button to Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
[New] Allow to open attachments on Thunderbird and SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroup
[Fix] Thunderbird bug, multiple messages selected not correctly opened
[Fix] NVU regression, context menu not correctly displayed
[Upd] Compatible with FF2.0 beta and TB2.0 beta (updated installation file)
Allow to view style sheets (CSS) and scripts (JS) files on external editors
SF request 1466757: It is possibile to view frame menu on toplevel context menu, this allows quick access to underneath frame (this option is disabled by default)
Bug fix: SF forum temp file name longer that 256 chars
Sourceforge Feature Requests 1417400
Fixed Resizable listview
Fixed Bug on empty or invalid config file when uninstall and/or remove config file
New feature: under FF1.5 (and Flock) the page is really read from cache without need to reload from the net.
Menu icons can be hidden,
Fully compatible with Netscape 8 (please before installing read http://localhost/dafizilla/viewsourcewith/index.php notes),
Enhanced NVU's native editor replacement,
Show native editor on menu, this allow to replace native editor without lost it forever
Edit input fields text can be edited inside external editors.
See http://dafizilla.sourceforge.net/viewsourcewith/faq.php faq page for help on new features
* view source for link underneath cursor
* view source for images underneath cursor
* view source for input text fields
Allow replacement of default browser "ViewSource"
Generate unique name for temp files
Enhanced support for PortableFirefox and PortableThunderbird users.
- Added compatibility with
Thunderbird version 0.5 to 1.0.2
NVU version 0.1 to 1.0
Mozilla version 1.7.5 to 1.8a6
- Extensions update supported (beyond Mozilla update)
- Save pages as DOM
- Works 100% on MacOSX
- Works 100% with Unicode charsets
- Enhanced menu for pages with frames
- Many localization
- Many minor bugs fixed (gui and open huge pages)
- A bit smarter (only a bit!) when determining the filename and relative extension
- Added hotkey, Ctrl-Shift-U (in pair with standard Ctrl+U)
- Added toolbar icon
- Added item to view menu
- Corrected extension home page url