Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-> User definable shortcut (New preference tab)
-> Added "Twitter Web" client option
- Changed "Tweetie" to "Twitter for Mac" client
- Updated is.gd API (V.2.0)
- Solved the bug that the Firefox version is copied with the site title.
- Option to disable the notification bar (Shortcut notify)
-> Echofon, Tweetie and Nambu client support
-> Keyboard shortcut ( ⌥ + ⌘ + C)
- Copy website title (Twitter clients)
- New Addon icons (48px, 64px for Firefox 4)
- Option to hide right-click popup entries (preferences -> Tab "Interface")
- Tool menu entry
- Fixed youtu.be bug
(Works only with Amazon.com URLs, because other domains (like amazon.de) aren't supported by Amazon!)
- Added a third popup menu entry to shorten an image src
This option allows you to shorten Flickr photos or Youtube videos with their own shortening service (Flic.kr / Youtu.be).
If you dislike this feature, you can switch it off in the preference-tab "Shortener".
- Added is.gd shortening service (can be selected in the preferences -> Tab "Shortener")
- Solved a problem with the "Statusbar Addon" (Thanks to Tomas Figueroa)
- Activated "working" status (button click -> becomes gray)
- Deleted included MACOSX files
Built in a Notification Bar to inform that the URL is shortened, if the user disabled all buttons.