Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added help feature for local policy rules
- Removed the undefined option for stripping cookies or HTTP authentication headers
- Added button to clear log message display buffer
- Corrected problem with version number of policy file
- Extended IP address filter to include obscure notations (secure-by-default policy is applied)
- Corrected problem with extended policy queries and IP address based sources
- Corrected redirect handling (caused problems with SSO)
Version 0.4 (included here) adds the following changes:
- Extended policies: included a redirect field, which can be used to identify requests originating from a redirect.
- Fixed a bug in data collection (destination path was not collected correctly)
- Included other mouse buttons for interaction (middle and right)
- Code cleanup: Changed setTimeout to nsITimer
Version 0.3 (included here) adds the following changes:
- Support for HTTP authentication header stripping (Firefox 3.7 or higher)
- Fine-grained remote policies (obtained from a policy server), as discussed in the research paper
- Fine-grained local policies (managed by the user)
- Extended GUI