Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- translation files update
- Option to exclude pinned tabs when copying
- Advance Copy dialog
- New icons (Thanks to Pranay Yadav)
* Updated code for minor optimizations.
* Fix: Copy urls in selection does not copy all urls when selection is not continuous.
* Fix: Custome date formats: m and mm are not parsed/replaced as expected.
* Fix: Icon in customization panel (FF29+) is blurry.
* Changed behavior of "Copy Url of Active Tab" to "Copy Url of Current Tab" that now copies the url of tab that is right clicked (instead of copying the url of active tab regardless of what tab was right-clicked on)
* Updated translations
2. Implement two new preferences to filter duplicates and use a better title keeping compatibility with 'Tab Mix Plus' extension
2. Added 'Open Urls from Clipboard' menu in tab context menu.
3. Added locales: de, zh-CN
2. Improved Options dialog appearance and added Help tab.
3. When opening multiple urls, a delay is introduced to improve performance (Thanks to rahul)
4. Urls are now opened directly from clipboard without displaying any intermediate window.
5. Toolbar button image now honors small and large icons mode.
2. Included two more templates viz. html and forum
3. Fixed: Unicode text in any of template values is now supported.