Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- removed use of FUEL library
- removed deprecated toggleSidebar
- Updated: Changed handling for Statusbar Icon. Now the icon is only added once on the first install. Then the icon can be moved to other status/toolbars or removed with the browsers customize function.
- Fixed: Updated compatibility for firefox 16
- Fixed: Image Selection did not work when scrolled
- Fixed: Removed some CSS parsing incompatibilities (with i.e. some google pages)
- Updated: Version compatibility flag for FF 16. Has been successfully tested with FF 16 & 17.0a2. But update to Version 0.15 is recommended.
- Fixed: Color "Pipette" for identifying Colors on Websites did not work in 0.13
- Fixed: The Addons Menu-Item in the Tools Menü was broken
- Fixed: Compatibility with many sites (media stmt inside css now handled)
- Added: French Translation (Thank you to babelzilla users jojoba and myahoo)
- Added: Chinese (Simplified) Translation (Thank you to babelzilla users whknnn and yfdyh000)
- Update: Compatibility Firefox 4.0. (If you don't like the add-on bar to appear just disable the status bar icon in the options)
- Added: Swedish translation (Created by babelzilla user Lakrits)
- Added: Option to invert brightness only (instead of inverting colours)
* Added: Show fore- and background colors by clicking on elements of the page. (click wand in fg/bg)
* Added: Export HTML now also generates a link which can directly import that edit from web pages (where allowed)
* Added: Headings #2.. now indicate which colors they contain.
* Added: Sorting option for zoomed color view.
* Update: Brushed up slightly the color tooltip
* Update: Skips now unchanged colors when generating CSS
* Corrected: Using textcontent for importing color edits from web-pages (prevents problem with html entities & JSON)
* Corrected: A drag & drop issue which sometimes occured.
* Corrected: Sometimes the Bitmaps weren't recalculated in HQ on save.
* Added: text-shadow is recolored now (treated as background)
* Added: <input type=image> elements can be recolored now (typically search buttons)
* Updated: removed auto start for import, user can now verify page & domain before importing
* Updated: added consistency check for import (domain <-> start page)
* Corrected: Default styles & overriding of form elements
* Corrected: name entry field of color edit wasn't always updated correctly
* Corrected: images sometimes didn't display in tooltip
* Corrected: Firefox 4.0b5pre needed another approach to override inlinestyles
(elem.getAttribute('style') instead of elem.style.cssText)
* Optionally zoom colour panes in a popup (there: show bitmaps instead of gradients)
* Added: Duplication of styles
* Added: Selection of HTML images from List
* Updated: Reworked selection of HTML images.
* Corrected: Added html-Images are now also coloured without "Recalculate (all)"
* Corrected: Red/Green framing for colour "squares" was incorrect
* Added: Tested with 4.0b4pre