Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This version also adds at-rules to special search (when looking-up a selected element from the HTML panel), and includes a number of smaller enhancements to the user-interface.
And finally, Firebug support itself has been extended to Firebug 1.7.0, and browser support to Firefox 4.0.x and Flock 2.6.x.
* added support for Firefox 3.6
* a few minor bugfixes
* new reference data, covering CSS selectors and CSS at-rules
* syntax-highlighting in the code examples
* a new dynamic script-loading technique that reduces the initial load, and allows for data-sharing with the Firefox version, if installed
* candidate support for Firebug 1.5a
* a variety of bugfixes, code enhancements for greater stability, and reduced memory footprint
- added support for Firefox 3.5
- improved search algorithm gives better results
- special search now includes "other attributes that are valid for this element" as well as those which are actually defined for it
- code examples for CSS properties now include direct links to live examples online
- original search term is now indicated in search results
- slightly modified license clarifies the distinction between "use" and "redistribution"
* We've been required to change the name for legal reasons
* added support for Firebug 1.4
* code examples now have direct links to the online reference, for easier access to detailed information, and to view live demos (where applicable)
* a few minor user-interface improvements
* fixed error handling when attempting to view non-existent code examples
* fixed support-level classes for internationalization