To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Usage and features:
- Launch cmd with control+shift+;. In the next release this will be configurable via a preference.
- Start typing to see matching commands.
- Hit the tab key to cycle through multiple matches (shift+tab to cycle backwards). Example: type "pre" and hit tab a bunch of times.
- Hit enter to select the current match.
- Hit escape to hide cmd without selecting a command.
- The last executed command is shown by default.
The available commands are based on all existing menu items and registered keyboard shortcuts that reference <command> elements in the browser.
What I use it for:
- Executing commands without having to know their keyboard shortcut.
- Bookmarking without having to click the star, while having it default to Unsorted Bookmarks.
- Quickly getting to the About page, to check for nightly updates.