To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The new version 2.3 is now fully compatible with Firefox 24.
Also provides several configuration options:
1) Whether the browser's home page(s) should be loaded.
2) Whether the current tab should remain open.
3) Whether the warning about closing multiple tabs should be suppressed. (This also works with "Tab Mix Plus".)
4) Whether to show notifications about the button location and configuration.
5) Selection of button location.
6) Option for smaller button.
The button is automatically added to the tabs toolbar. You can change the button's position via "Customize..." in the context menu.
The addon is a revised version of "Close All Tabs 1.1".
- The feature for loading the home page after closing the other tabs has been fixed and should now work correctly.
- The addon has been updated to work with Firefox 24.
- Avoiding unneccessary confirmation dialog when closing multiple tabs.
Changes in version 2.3:
- Support for Firefox 24.
- Fix of bug that caused a popup with an error message for some users.
- Additional option for keeping the current tab open.
- Additional option for supporting multiple Home Pages.
- Don't open Home Page if the user has cancelled the closing of multiple tabs.
- Option for smaller buttons (i.e., 16x16, 12x12)
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.0