To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Cliget now works in private mode and when "never remember history" is set.
- Fixed bug where cliget breaks external view source.
- Fixed bug where cliget causes request body to be corrupted.
- Built with the latest SDK (1.14).
- Installation no longer requires browser restart
- Optimizations to reduce overhead
- New icon :)
- Handle POST requests resulting from form submissions
- Context-menu actions work for links, images, pages, and iframes
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Allow the user to include their own extra commandline options by default (cliget.wget.options, cliget.curl.options).
- Cleared a couple of errors that show in the error log.
- Emulated requests are now identical to that of Firefox because we now copy the exact headers from the Firefox request itself. Downloads now work on even more websites.
- Explicitly setting file name or using content-disposition header in wget and curl resulting in downloads with correct file names.