Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixes bug that could make the toolbar icon become huge.
Thanks for the feedback
It has been completely rewritten to meet the evolution of Firefox.
The appearance of the button has changed since Browser extensions are not yet fully supported.
But the functionality remains the same, clearing the cache with a simple command.
Thanks to @suck_menot for reporting the bug.
- The new button to clear the cache is automatically added during the installation;
- By clicking the selector next to the button one popup menu is displayed with options;
- Now on the Tools menu, a Clear Cache menu item shows the shortcut (F9);
- Correction of text messages and labels;
- The size of the extension has been reduced.
Reloads the tabs;