Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Addressed performance issues reported by some Linux users (see Bugzilla bug 427266 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=427266).
- Added CSS and image files for new companion extension "Classic Compact Options". This new extension will give users the ability to customize various aspects of Classic Compact's appearance.
- Polished and updated some icons to reflect latest changes in Firefox 3.0B5.
- Replaced horizontal borders with background gradients on toolbars to allow them to be further compacted.
- Added border styling around back & forward buttons to tie them to the history dropmarker.
-In order to be able to release a single JAR file for all OSes Classic Compact now uses a custom scrollbar to get around bugs 423780 (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=423780) and 425326 (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=425326)
-Addresses scrollbar style sheet changes that took place in 3.0b5pre.
-Now fully supports Mac OS in addition to Windows & Linux.
-Added a little stylistic flair to buttons
-Reduced space usage on menu lists for Mac and Linux.
-Addressed some styling issues on some dialog Windows (e.g. options, library, etc.).
Bugzilla bug 423780 (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=423780) needs to be fixed so that I can use the same scrollbars.css style sheet for Windows and Mac OS. This would allow me to return to using a single JAR file for all OSes.
-Updates to address changes in Firefox between v3.0b3 and 3.0b4.
-Reverted large back/forward buttons to traditional arrows instead of the new "keyhole" buttons.
-Updated icons to be more consistent and look more polished.
-Further reduced vertical space usage on menu bar, tab bar, find bar and status bar.
-Flushed out styling of new history/bookmarks library.
-Added homepage for Classic Compact.
This version has been tested against Windows and Linux, but there may be a minor button alignment issue in Mac OS with large icons. The use of small icons is recommended (besides it saves more space).
As always the only changes from the default theme is in the style sheets.
Changes in this version further refine the bookmark and find toolbars reducing the amount of vertical space these two toolbars consume.
As with the previous version of this theme, the only changes in v2.0.2 from Firefox's default theme are in the CSS files.