Changes since last approved version:
* Changed the background color of the identity dropdown box from green to black to make it easier to read.
* Triple checked that the status bar now has a background image instead of just being plain black. (This change became lost in my repository for some reason - but it's there now)
* Also remembered to change the internal version number (which I forgot to do on the last release).
* Stopped specifying specific OS versions and retested on Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris to be sure it worked. This not only cuts the size of the theme down by half but also makes it faster for Mozilla to review. i.e. No more windows approvals and then waiting a month for someone to test linux and mac.
* The last version wasn't approved because the plugins list didn't have those pointless icons. Funny how no previous version did either... Anyway, that's fixed now.
See complete version history