Chrome List Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed an issue with the filter/search functionality.
Now opens the browser console rather than the error console (the latter has been removed on Firefox Nightly).
Fix an issue where the window would not start fully on newer versions of Firefox.
Fixes some minor cosmetic issues:
- Folders now open if you doubleclick them in the right pane even if not shown in the left pane.
- Fixed formatting of byte values in the properties window (and improved it in the main window)
- Fixed some string consistency issues.
- Default LXR lookup is now MXR (note that this is a hidden pref, so if you want to use, say, DXR instead, you can! :-) )
This update fixes the issues people had been seeing with stalling parsing of chrome manifests (ie not fully loading). It also adds functionality to replace chrome files while Firefox is running, and improves the handling of registrations of content packages solely for the purpose of having flags apply to skin and locale packages. There are also some improvements in the handling of override instructions.
This release drops compatibility with Fx/TB 2. This is because I was going nuts trying to support roughly 3 different nsIZipReader APIs. If you're currently writing add-ons, it'd be best to check them against 3.0 first of all anyway - and any chrome manifest problems should show up there, too.
- mapping chrome to chrome generated errors
- Opening links didn't work on Toolkit (XULRunner apps) or Thunderbird
- Some strings were left unlocalized (oops!)
- The "Open" item in the context menu didn't have an accesskey
Added Thunderbird and email@example.com compatibility. Made the main menu overlay localizable. (oops!)
This version fixes a bug which stopped Chrome List from working properly when used on a profile with a malformed chrome manifest file, and adds problem detection and reporting facilities to aid Extension Authors.