Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added tolerance when calculating "most frequent" color. For example, the Google icon should now be green instead of grey.
- Separate opacity/saturation/luminosity values for selected tab, unselected tab, active tab (on mouseover)
- Added option to do nothing if a site icon is missing. The alternative would be to pick a color unique to the site's domain name.
- When coloring based on domain name, offer the option for different subdomains to share the same tab color.
- FIXED: "color is null" error message
- FIXED: No longer need to restart browser (and clear session) or hover over all tabs for new appearance settings to take effect.
* Defaults to favicon-based tab colors.
* Transparent close-tab buttons
* Colorized border between page and tabs when using the Tree Style Tab extension
* FIXED: When starting firefox w/ a restored session, only the active tab gets colored. Other tabs become colored on mouseover.
* FIXED: New tabs are not colored immediately after using "Open link in new tab"